The next installment of Shop Local ATL is here, and today, we're stepping it up and looking at gifts $50 and under. I'm confident that any of these items would bring huge smiles to the recipient's face. There are items here great for your mom, your child's favorite teacher, and even your boss. Don't forget to check out gifts under $25 for even more ideas!
1. Home is Where the Heart is Print ($50): While Georgia is seen here, Idlewilde Co. has every state in their shop which makes this gift fantastic for even those out of state. I can even see it doubling as a housewarming or hostess gift. Have a college student out of state? Get one of these framed for their dorm room. The possibilities are endless!
2. Tulip and Bear Candle ($28): Who doesn't need a luxury candle in their life? Candles are one of my favorite gifts to give and receive because I rarely, if ever, buy them for myself. Tulip and Bear is owned by Margaret Hunter, a lady boss who saw a hobby and raised it into a stellar business.
3. Honeycomb Studio White Turtle Doves ($45): These handmade porcelain turtle doves come as a single, but the song goes "TWO turtle doves," guys. Honeycomb Studio's things are stunning, and I love the little touches of gold almost every piece has. Dig through the shop for even more gift ideas.
4. Osmia Organics Body Duo Spa Series ($35): Everyone needs to treat themselves after the holidays, and what better way to do that than with an all-natural body spa set. A salt scrub and a moisturizing lotion? Heavenly.
5. Dear Keaton Striped Hand Towel Set ($38): I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for beautiful hand towels. They are a classic gift, but if you want to spruce them up, add your favorite hand soap too for a fabulous collection.