I hope everyone had an absolutely fantastic Thanksgiving! We're spending today driving from one family to the other to enjoy round two (and probably three and four) of stuffing ourselves silly. Can't wait!
Today I'm bringing you the final installment of my Shop Local ATL gift guides. These gifts are all under $100. While today's price point is a little higher than the other two guides, these are the gifts that are great for family members, significant others, and even close friends. Even better? A majority of these gifts don't ever meet the $100 threshold. See? I'm looking out for you this season. Enjoy today's guide, and don't forget to let me know if there are other ideas you'd like to see. Finding gifts is one of my favorite things to do.
1. Apolis + Clare V. Market Bag ($68): Every farmer's market shopping girl could use a fabulous market bag to carry home her spoils. This fashionable one by Apolis in partnership with Clare V. has me saying "Mais, oui!"
2. Flordeliza Passport Leather Holder ($100): I love the idea of gifting a passport holder to a future college freshman or college senior. It's a little twist on the whole "oh the places you will go" concept. Of course, this little luxury makes a great gift for just about anyone. Splurge the extra $15 for the monogram to make it even more special.
3. Stewart Simmons Collegiate Holiday Box ($78): Speaking of college students (or college students at heart), how cute is this collegiate holiday box?! There's one for almost every Southern school you can think of.
4. Karen Adams Designs 2017 Agenda ($54 - includes shipping): This is more of a regional gift, but I had to share it with you. As you know, I adore Karen Adams Designs, and this planner is absolutely stunning in person. And the packaging?! A total win. Stay tuned for more details next week!
5. Trina Turk Pouch ($58): Alright, I'm stretching it a little here, too, but what southern gal doesn't love punchy Trina Turk? This cosmetics pouch is the perfect holiday home for all of your glittery eyeshadows and red lipsticks.