Today, Sara and I are teaming up to bring you THE event of the summer: the Summer Monogram Swap hosted by Social Sara and Probably Polka Dots. If you've spent any amount of time with either of us, you know that we're two southern ladies who enjoy sipping sweet tea, noshing pimento cheese, and monogramming anything that doesn't move. We are so excited to host our first ever swap, and the fact that it involves monograms? Well that's just the whipped topping on our pecan pie.
Are you ready to join the fun?! Here's what you need to know:
1. What is the Summer Monogram Swap?
The Summer Monogram Swap is a fun way for you to connect with other ladies from blogland. You'll be paired with another monogramming maven, and you'll get to know your partner by visiting her blog and showing her some love and hospitality. Then, you'll pick out the perfect monogrammed piece, package it pretty, and ship it off to your partner. The best part? You'll get a lovely new monogrammed addition to add to your collection, too! A win, win!
2. When is this soiree happening, and how do you become a part of it?
Sign-up for the swap starts TODAY and runs through July 24th! Simply fill-out this Google form, and we'll pair you up.
3. What exactly do you do?
First and foremost, have a ball and try to make a new friend. Then, purchase a monogrammed gift for your partner that falls between the range of $15-$25 (not including shipping!). Pop it in the mail and wait for her to send you ecstatic tweets, facebook messages, intagram pics, and texts (new friends, remember?!).
4. What happens after you send and receive your gift?
BLOG ABOUT IT! What else would you do?! We'll host a reveal link-up on Wednesday, August 28th for you all to show off your goodies and your new friends. That gives you a whole month (or more!) to make friends and monogram to your heart's content.
5. Anything else you need to know?
Just a few more things:
- Make sure if you sign-up you are an active blogger. In other words, you post on a semi-regular basis. Thanks, y'all!
- Please follow both Probably Polka Dots and Social Sara. You could try GFC or Bloglovin'; totally up to you!
- Grab the button below and add it to an upcoming post, your sidebar, or both. We'd love you lots if you added it to your reveal post, too. Don't forget to link back to your hosts!
Are you as excited as we are?! Good! And in case it was lost in all of the deets above, sign-up here!
Linking up with Because Shanna Said So today :)